Accounts & Cessation Preparation
London 1st can act as your very own accounts department, without its associated problems.
Our services are particularly geared towards Small and Medium Sized Business and we are ideally placed as a service provider which:
- Understands the client and their needs
- Has the technical knowledge and ability to meet its clients' requirements
- Responds to new or changing requirements as opposed to reacting;
- Has the necessary systems and infrastructure to support its clients now and for the future; and
- Will always ensure that service standards and service levels are constantly reviewed, monitored and achieved.
We can help you prepare your accounts quarterly and annually. This includes calculations of corporation tax, VAT and PAYE liabilities. You can then elect whether you require our additional bookkeeping services for ensuring you meet all your statutory responsibilities to HMRC and Companies House.
What we require to complete your accounts
In order to prepare your company financial statements and corporation tax return (CT600), we will require the following information:
- Your bank statements for the period.
- Details of all your income during the period above.
- Details of all business expenses incurred during the period above.
- Details of any loans or dividends paid (if available)
- Details of any taxes, returns, and NI, VAT or filing fees paid.
- A listing of assets including details of date purchased, and the amount paid.
- Your PAYE reference number
- Your Corporation Tax Reference number
- Your VAT number (If VAT registered)
To read more about this service… [Accounts Preparation PDF]