Accounting Support Service (ASS)
This service is designed for those who want support from their accountant but want to perform some of the work themselves and save on accounting fees. We assist with the bookkeeping and the preparation of tax returns and annual financial statements, as well as ensuring that liabilities are correctly provided for an ongoing basis. You can also decide to give us more of the work if you want to.
This service’s fixed monthly fee is from as little as £95+VAT a month and includes the following:
- Bookkeeping Training
- 24/7 online bookkeeping and accounting software with invoicing processing, P & L and balance sheet reporting with drill down into detailed ledgers and bank reconciliation for maximum integrity of information.
- We update your accounts on a daily basis (not quarterly like other accountants) as soon as you submit your company information and banking data so you are always on top of your company position.
- We produce and submit your annual financial statements.
- Completion of Vat returns (incl. Flat rate)
- Update accounts on a daily basis, as long as you have submitted company and bank information
- Advise directors on dividends and salary payments
- Ensure that the correct liabilities are retained for tax and ensure that you pay any tax on the due date.
- Year-end Accounts*
- Compliance services**
- Personal Tax return**
* The preparation of the year-end accounts will only be covered on this service providing that fees have been paid for a minimum of seven months. If not, the client will be required to pay the balance due prior to the preparation of the accounts.
**Clients utilising our Accounting Support Service can choose to supplement their existing support bundle, with other services that London 1st offers for a reduced fee.
What we need from you:
- Submit Invoices and expense claims (via online software)
- Keep your expense receipts somewhere safe
- Reconcile your company bank account
- Sign and return all necessary HMRC and Companies House documents provided by us
- Make payments, based on your company position and reports that we produce and calculate under your instruction.